Friday, October 1, 2010

Heroism - James Willie Jones

I wish I had a father like this. My parents never really cared all that much. I wish a more people had parents like this. We would have a whole lot less bullying.

James Willie Jones went on the school bus to deal with asshole kids who were fucking with his thirteen-year-old daughter who has cerebral palsy. They were putting open condoms on her head, smacking her and yelling horrible shit at her. I don't care how old they were. It's never ok. Stop it by any means necessary. No one should have to live through that. It never ends when the words and actions do.

Unfortunately, the pig-fuck legal system forced him to supplicate himself before televised audiences and apologize, saying what he did was wrong. The hell it was.



Eight hundred thousand cheers for this man, and then some. This video brings tears to my eyes.

No comments: